REJUVENATING VITAL ENERGY POINT
Would you like a Rejuvenating Massage Connecting Vital Energy Points Integrated with Deeply Relaxing Head, Upper Body and Hand Massage?
An Intuitively Crafted,
Nourishing and Uplifting Experience
During your session, Quinn offers a gentle healing touch and an open presence to allow your body to unwind, releasing stress and built up tension.
By allowing your body to fall into deep relaxation, it is easier to connect with the life force all around us in our environment. Some call this the 'unified field'.
This field of energy, or source intelligence, makes up everything in the universe and we are therefore intricately interconnected with this field.
Chronic stress can create disharmony or incoherence within the body, disconnecting us from aligning with our source energy field. This can lead to a feelings of exhaustion, anxiety and isolation.
Rejuvenating Vital Energy Point Massage
1.5 Hour Session is £80 - Glastonbury
- Easing aches and pains
- Enhancing natural healing ability
- Balancing blood pressure
- Relief of tension
- Reducing headaches
- Increasing circulation of blood
- Supporting lymphatic system
- Increasing physical energy
- Enhancing detoxification
- Improving immunity
- Lowering stress and anxiety
- Increasing mental alertness and focus
- Increasing mental energy and clarity
- Raising self esteem
Subtle energetic benefits
- Increasing self-awareness and sense of peace
- Enhancing connection to source consciousness
- Increasing a balanced flow of energy around the body
Where did Quinn's Healing Style and Philosophy come from?
Quinn’s exploratory fascination with the healing arts began after he was taught a traditional hands on healing therapy, similar in style to Reiki while he was in Thailand at age 18.
Elements of his approach have also been inspired after experiencing traditional Ayurvedic Healing Arts while travelling in India in 2014. While in India, he was introduced to 'Gentle Marma' Point Therapy.
'Marma points' are vital energy centres found on our body matrix.
These points are described as small vortex like energy centres that can activate our innate cellular intelligence.
By using a sensitive touch and compassionate intention, we can stimulate or sedate these points to support greater balance and harmony within the body.
As the therapist, Quinn just acts as the conduit to guide the energetic information in a harmonious way so it can be received by your body most receptively to support your body's natural healing abilities.
What to expect during a session:
- We'll begin with a few questions, so together we will craft a healing session that incorporates your needs
- If relaxing for you, I normally play some gentle Indian style music to set a warm and calming atmosphere
- The massage is performed while lying on a couch with a warm blanket covering your body and legs as feels comfortable for you
- One arm at a time will be uncovered for a soothing arm and hand massage, followed by neck, head and facial massage using the vital energy points
- It is best to wear a sleeveless top so I can more easily work on your arms and shoulders . Your privacy and dignity will be respected at all times
- A suitable massage oil will be chosen to match your body type and/or preference. I can use cold pressed organic rapeseed, olive oil, coconut oil or sesame oil. This will moisturise your skin and provide a smooth flow over your face and neck.
Note - Some oil may get in your hair and neck line during the head massage. The massage can be adapted so this is minimised if that is preferable.
- Time will be given at the end for some gentle breathing to integrate the energy work
How to prepare for a session
- Avoid heavy meals before treatment
- To support a relaxed nervous system response, its best to avoid strongly stimulating drinks such as coffee, black tea or green tea beforehand
- It's best to be well hydrated to optimise effects
- Give yourself some rest and relaxation after the therapy
- Avoid immediately entering into strenuous activities afterwards
Rejuvenating Vital Energy Point Massage
1.5 Hour Session - £80
Available at Healing Waters Retreat Sanctuary
If you would like to make an enquiry or book a session
Contact Quinn by texting 07542 200553
or email Quinn@soulintegrity.co.uk to arrange a time to speak
Ayurvedic Marma Point Therapy Massage - Origins and Development
Marma therapy is a branch of the ancient Indian healing system known as Ayurveda. Ayurveda is said to have originated over 5000 years ago. In Sanskrit, Ayurveda is a conjugation of two words 'Ayur' meaning ‘life’ and 'Veda' meaning ‘knowledge, wisdom and science, so overall Ayurveda is a healing art and science, aligning with the 'knowledge of life’.
The Rishis or holy men of ancient India that developed Ayurveda were able to perceive the subtle energy channels that run through the human body connective tissue matrix. They named these channels Srotas and described the flow of Prana or lifeforce energy through these channels. Where these channels come up to the surface layer of our skin they form vital energy points. They named these Marma points.
The awareness of Marma points was originally explored by martial artists or in the military arts and a part translation means “likely to cause harm or death”. However, additionally, Marma points were also used for healing purposes and could be translated as “hidden points”.
By stimulating these points using a relaxed but focused intent and a sensitive healing touch there is an activation of these energy channels that helps stimulate cellular intelligence, supporting the healing process and body homeostasis.